Monday, August 25, 2014

Guess who?


Life just keeps going on.....doesn't it?

I've been doing OK with my weight, I've been able to maintain between 168 and 170 with not too much effort. I don't know what it is but I just can't muster up what it takes to take my weight loss to the next level. I swim 3 days a week and garden and work an 11 hr a day job(on my feet) 2-3 days a week.
I haven't seen my LB doctor for at least 3 years, which I know is bad, but I really haven't had any issues.

My husband hasn't found another job, but volunteers and finds himself busier than ever.

I miss all of you and still read your blogs regularly!

Thanks for the (push) Barb!

XO

6 comments:

Jen said...

great to hear an update :)

Rhonda said...

Glad to see you back, Donna! Sounds like your weight is sitting at a great place - if you need a push for a few more pounds, go see your surgeon... maybe he can give you some big push motivation. At the least, he'd love to see that you're still doing well and haven't gained all of your weight back!

(I only speak from experience - I hadn't seen mine in 2 years and he did a double-take when he saw me! LOL)

Beth Ann said...

It is good to hear from you too! I'm so glad you are doing well. <3

Barbara said...

Yippie.. so happy to see you!

Perhaps change up your PE, weight training and cardio..

I sometimes do protein shakes to control some of my carb overloads

Summer I drink alot of water with lemon..

So glad to see you back!

Catherine55 said...

Nice to see you posting! Glad to hear all is going well on the maintenance!

Rhonda said...

Yes ma'am, still working at the jewelry store. I see you're working part time at one, too! :)

Do you love it?