Friday, June 3, 2011

Has anyone had a colonoscopy with the LB?

First of all, thank you to everyone for your comments on my last post.

We are having a post Pismo wine tasting party at our house Sunday night for 9 people. I will need to be VERY CAREFUL, because Monday starts the whole clear liquid and pills for the Tuesday colonoscopy.

Now I have a question?.......I woke up last night thinking.... how am I ever going to get those, large, 20+ pills and all those fluids down in 2 hrs, on Monday, for my prep? Then no fluids from Monday night until Tuesday afternoon. CRAZY!!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Hmm. Sounds like you might have to have an unfill before. I know some people who've attempted to swallow big pills and gotten stuck. Eek! :(

But I'm not a doctor, take my advice with a grain of salt. You might want to call your surgeon before the end of business day today, if at all possible and get his/her advice!