Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Is this it?

Last Monday I had a .5cc fill and I think I am at my sweet spot!!! My hunger is gone and this week I am a little tighter than last. Sometimes it is hard to eat. Most times I can have a few bites --but no more. I wonder if I need .25cc's taken out--but it is sure nice not being hungry. I have had a few weird PB's and I woke up last night with my band hurting after I had been asleep for 3 hrs. I am going to wait it out to see what happens. I have lost 5 or 6 pounds in the past week --which is more than I lost in the past 5 months.

I've had 2 nights worth of dreams about (Roller coaster)Sandy?? Always fun, she is visiting me and we are always looking at gardens and flowers. Interesting! Maybe this is a sign Sandy?? Next time you're in CA---mi casa es su casa!

4 comments:

Jacquie said...

That worries me about your "band hurting". Do you have any reflux at night? I would call your doc and tell them what you are experiencing. I was overfilled in Aug and put off getting an unfil and by the time I went, I had lost 8 lbs but I gained it all back with the unfil. The whole month was wasted.

You should be able to drink comfortably and also eat as per the rules and not expect to PB. Only you know for sure if you are. I hope you are at your sweet spot but like my doc told me, if you are questioning a fill, there is a good chance that you need some taken out. Let us know and good luck!

Marie said...

I just had 1-1/4cc's taken out over a 3 week period as I was too full. It's amazing how just a little bit can make a huge difference. I went from 5cc to 5 -1/4cc and was way too full. I thought I needed just a little tweak when in reality, I was probably okay. He took out 1/4cc but it was still too tight. Then he went way over board and took out 1cc. Then I was able to eat anything for the last 3 weeks and gained weight. I just had 1/3cc put back in today and don't notice any difference yet. I can't have another fill for at least a month so I may be SOL.

Amanda Kiska said...

Weird about waking up with band pain.

It sounds like you are awfully tight. If it were me and I could only eat a few bites, I would have a bit taken out. I like to be able to eat!

Sandy said...

I'm so glad I finally got to your post. It was marathon reading yesterday and I skipped through a lot. But... it must have been you sending out vibes about me in your dreams. How sweet. And yes, I need to visit the west coast again. The weather is quite fine out there and so is the wine. Now I'm dealing with the 3 hour time difference-it's so hard getting up in the morning.

Give your band a little while. It was when it got tighter that I really learned to chew, chew, chew. I can eat a lot of stuff but if it isn't really chewed up, I have problems. I have sometimes gotten looser over a few weeks and also got tighter after a few months. We are all different. I haven't lost any weight this month but hope to get my act in gear and try to get a few more pounds off. I hope you got your sweet spot.